Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 10: The end is just the beginning,

Today is the final day of my juice fast, but I feel so wonderful I am going to keep on going. I reached my 10 day goal and I am so proud of myself! I am so grateful to all my friends and family for all your support and encouragement! I am down a total of 11 lbs from the start of my prep week. I have lost several inch around my waist and I am now in my size 16 jeans! I still have a long way to go on my weight loss goal, but it will come.

This morning I had orange, pineapple, blueberries and mango... and it was pretty yummy! For lunch, did Green apple, grape, beet, celery, and lime. Wasn't too bad only used half a beet and the beet greens this time. (Don't have pictures today, I need to get to the store and get more batteries for my camera)



No comments:

Post a Comment