Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 9: CARBS CARBS and more CARBS!

Yesterday I think was one of my harder days in aspect of craving food. Anything and everything that is not healthy to eat was sounding so good. Especially carbs, I wanted mashed potatoes and gravy, crackers, doughnuts, bread. I even had a dream about scarfing down a HUGE plate of enchiladas then a big bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy then when I was done eating I started crying (of course it was all in my dream) I was mad at myself for breaking my commitment to myself. I was happy when I woke up because it was only a dream and I made it through my day yesterday true to my fast.

I made a very tropical treat last night to help fight the carb craving... Pineapple, strawberry, orange, lime, watermelon, and my favorite, MANGO! MMMMMMMMMM!!!! It was like a heaven in a cup! I am sad, my camera batteries died on me so I had to take pictures on my iphone.... and it doesn't take the best pictures.

So I am finally past the 220 hurdle, I weighed 219 this morning and did the happy dance all around the house! I am so excited! My skin is really clear and soft, my nails are growing in strong and healthy, I have so much energy this morning. Ready to take on the day! Tomorrow is day 10 and I am going to keep going! I am so proud of myself and proud of my self restraint that I have had through this! I am so grateful for all the support from my friends and family, especially my sweet husband! Thank you sweetheart!


 
 Hawaiian: Okole maluna!






No comments:

Post a Comment