Saturday, March 3, 2012

Day 11: Light your light shine!

I am feeling wonderful! Went walking with my sweet husband yesterday. He dropped off the truck to get the tire fixed on it and when we went to get it we decided to walk down as a family to get it. We put Sage in the stroller and went for our walk, it was a beautiful day out and it was a good walk, my leg muscles were tingling when we got to the tire place. I love that feeling of my muscles twitching all over, makes me feel like I did some good for my body. I felt energized after our walk too, of course did some huffing and puffing to get to where we were going, sad how out of shape I have let myself get over the past few years. I am excited that I have found the motivation and determination to get myself back to where I was five years ago.

I am still feeling wonderful! Loving all the things that have come from my juice fast. Healthy skin, more energy, down 12lbs, sleeping really well at night, did I mention down 12lbs! I look at myself in the mirror and I am seeing a light that has not been there in a long time! It feels really good to be growing closer to my Savior and really being able to study my scriptures with a clear mind. I am not struggling with the depression quite as bad and I am so grateful for so much in my life, my biggest regret is all the time I have lost attached to my computer and video games. That is precious time I will never get back, precious time I could have had with my family and friends. Now is the time to make the most of my life, trying to be a better mom and a better wife and a better friend. I have been praying for more ways to be able to server those around me in who are in need. I want to be like the scriptures say in Matthew 5:12 "Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid."

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you! Oh, I think I mentioned that before. But I'll say it again! I am so proud of you! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete