Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 8: Live and learn!

Okay, yesterday I was not very good, I did not get enough greens. I drank mostly apple and grapefruit juice, but not enough leafy greens. 8pm rolled around and I was dead tired. I know I was drinking plenty of water but not enough juice so it wore me out. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. So first thing I did was made a big pitcher full of spinach, pear and lemon. It was really good! It was just what I needed, I am really starting to feel my energy coming back. 

My best friend Des is so AWESOME! She is coming by to get Sage so I can have a few hours to myself. I haven't had a break in .... forever! So I am looking forward to some me time! Every mom needs some alone time from time to time. I am thinking about a getting a nice relaxing pedicure this morning! A nice foot massage is sounding heavenly! I have been wanting to get my nails done, but since I have been on this juice fast my nails are looking really healthy and they are growing in really strong. My nails used to be really flimsy and paper thin and would peel if I snagged them just right. If anything a nice polish and they will look like I had them professionally done.

I can't believe how quickly this fast is going! Every day I feel better and better. I am also excited I have inspired a few friends to start juicing! It is something I'd highly recommend to anyone! It is something everyone can enjoy with the plethora of veggies and fruits we have available to us, the possibilities are endless! I am grateful for all these wonderful plants the Lord has put on this Earth! When I start my garden I want to have a whole section just for healing herbs! Nature is amazing!



Netherlands: Gezondheid!

No comments:

Post a Comment