Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 4: Superwoman!



I have to admit... I feel like Superwoman this morning. I got right out of bed, not feeling tired in the slightest. I feel energetic, I want to go walking but I am afraid of a repeat of yesterday, the drink I had might be one of those drinks that like to sneak up on you later when you get the heart pumping and blood flowing. That and it's 53 degrees outside, I might be feeling like Superwoman, but it doesn't mean I am invincible, the cold is my Kryptonite!  Maybe I will just do some rebounding on the mini trampoline or break out the Wii Fit.

I also woke up in a really good mood, I don't think I have ever felt happy to get up and start my day I almost feel like I am in a state of euphoria! I love it! If I feel like this every day I could easily do the long juice fast of 30-60 days! But I won't get ahead of myself. I am going to take it a day at a time first I have to get through my first 10 days. I am excited I am almost to my half way mark.

As for the weight: I stepped on the scale and I am down one more pound. I weighed 222 this morning!

  Jambo!

No comments:

Post a Comment